- Cummins Heavy-Duty Engine – Rugged 4-cycle industrial spark-ignited engine delivers reliable power, low emissions, and fast response to load changes.
- Alternator – Several alternator sizes offer selectable motor-starting capability with low reactance 2/3 pitch windings, low waveform distortion with non-linear loads, fault-clearing short-circuit capability, and class H insulation. The alternator electrical insulation system is UL1446 Recognized.
- Control Systems – The PowerCommand® electronic control is standard equipment and provides total GenSet system integration, including automatic remote starting/stopping, precise voltage regulation, alarm and status message display, output metering, and autoshutdown at fault detection, as well as NFPA 110 compliance. PowerCommand® control is Listed to UL508.
- Cooling System – Standard cooling package provides reliable running at the rated power level, at up to 104 °F ambient temperature.
- Housings – Optional weather-protective housing and sound attenuation housing(s) are available.
- Standards – Generators are designed, manufactured and tested to relevant UL, NFPA, ISO and IEC standards. The alternator is certified to CSA 22.2. The controls are CSA C282-M1999 and 22.2 No.14 M91. PowerCommand® control is UL508 Listed.
GENERATOR SET SPECIFICATIONS
|Frequency||50Hz | 60Hz|
|50 Hz Continuous Rating||550 kW/ 668 kVA Model:C550N5C|
|60 Hz Continuous Rating||650 kW/ 812 kVA Model:C760N6|
|60 Hz Standby||760 kW/ 950 kVA Model:C760N6|
|60 Hz Standby||600 kW/ 750 kVA Model:C600N6|
|60 Hz Standby||650 kW/ 813 kVA Model:C650N6|
|60 Hz Standby||750 kW/ 937 kVA Model:C750N6|
|60 Hz Standby||815 kW/ 1018 kVA Model:C815N6|
GENERATOR SET CONFIGURATIONS