- Cummins Industrial Engine – Rugged 4-cycle industrial spark ignited engine delivers reliable power, low emissions, and fast response to load changes.
- Alternator – Several alternator sizes offer selectable motor-starting capability with low reactance 2/3 pitch windings, low waveform distortion with non-linear loads, fault-clearing short-circuit capability, and class H insulation. The alternator electrical insulation system is UL1446 Recognized.
- Control Systems – The PowerCommand® electronic control is standard equipment and provides total GenSet system integration, including automatic remote starting/stopping, precise voltage regulation, alarm and status message display, AmpSentry™ protection, output metering, auto-shutdown at fault detection, and NFPA 110 compliance. PowerCommand control is Listed to UL508.
- Cooling System – Standard cooling package provides reliable running at the rated power level, at up to 100°F ambient temperature.
- Housings – Optional weather-protective housings are available.
- Certifications – Generators are designed, manufactured, tested, and certified to relevant UL, NFPA, ISO, IEC, and CSA standards.