- Gas engine – Rugged 4-cycle Cummins QSJ8.9G spark-ignited engine delivers reliable power. The electronic air/fuel ratio control provides optimum engine performance and fast response to load changes.
- Alternator – Several alternator sizes offer selectable motor starting capability with low reactance 2/3 pitch windings, low waveform distortion with non-linear loads and fault clearing short-circuit capability.
- Control system – The PowerCommand® 2.3 electronic control is standard equipment and provides total generator set system integration including automatic remote starting/stopping, precise frequency and voltage regulation, alarm and status message display, output metering, auto-shutdown at fault detection and NFPA 110 Level 1 compliance.
- Cooling system – Standard cooling package provides reliable running at up to 50 °C (122 °F) ambient temperature.
- Enclosures – The aesthetically appealing enclosure incorporates special designs that deliver a very quiet generator. Aluminum material plus durable powder coat paint provides the best anti-corrosion performance. The robust design is capable of withstanding winds up to 180 MPH and service doors to provide easy access for service and maintenance.
- NFPA – The generator set accepts full rated load in a single step in accordance with NFPA 110 for Level 1 systems.