- Cummins® heavy-duty engine – Rugged 4-cycle, industrial delivers reliable power, low emissions and fast response to load changes.
- Alternator – Several alternator sizes offer selectable motor-starting capability with low reactance 2/3 pitch windings, low waveform distortion with non-linear loads and fault-clearing short-circuit capability.
- Permanent magnet generator (PMG) – Offers enhanced motor-starting and fault-clearing short-circuit capability.
- Control system – The PowerCommand® electronic control is standard equipment and provides total GenSet system integration including automatic remote starting/stopping, precise frequency and voltage regulation, alarm and status message display, AmpSentry™ protection, output metering, auto-shutdown at fault detection as well as NFPA 110 Level 1 compliance.
- Cooling system – Standard integral set-mounted radiator system, designed and tested for rated ambient temperatures, simplifies facility design requirements for rejected heat.
- Enclosures – Optional weather protective and sound attenuated enclosures are available.
GENERATOR SET SPECIFICATIONS
|50 Hz Prime|
|50 Hz Standby|
|60 Hz Continuous Rating||250 kW/ 312 kVA Model:C250N6C|
|60 Hz Prime||545 kW/ 681 kVA Model:DQPAA|
|60 Hz Standby||600 kW/ 750 kVA Model:DQPAA|
|60 Hz Prime||545 kW/ 681 kVA Model:DQPAB|
|60 Hz Standby||660 kW/ 825 kVA Model:DQPAB|
GENERATOR SET CONFIGURATIONS