- Exhaust emissions – Lean burn technology provides exhaust emissions levels as low as 250 mg/Nm3 (0.5 g/hp-hr) NOx.
- Cummins® high efficiency gas engine – State of the art lean burn engine utilizes Miller cycle combustion and full authority electronic engine management system that provides low emissions and high efficiency.
- Permanent magnet generator (PMG) – Excitation system offers enhanced motor starting and fault clearing short circuit capability.
- Alternator – Several alternator sizes offer selectable voltage and temperature rise with low reactance 2/3 pitch windings; low waveform distortion with non-linear loads, fault clearing short circuit capability, bearing and stator RTDs, anticondensation heater, class F or H insulation (see alternator datasheet for details). Mechanically strengthened for use on utility paralleling with unreliable grid.
- Control system – The PowerCommand 3.3 generator set control is standard equipment and provides total genset system integration including full paralleling capability in grid or load share mode, precise frequency and voltage regulation, alarm and status message display, AmpSentry™ protection, output metering, auto-shutdown at fault detection and a user interface panel installed onto the genset. Optional remote operator panels are also available.
- Cooling system – The generator set is equipped with the capability to interface with a remote radiator or heat exchanger.
GENERATOR SET SPECIFICATIONS
|50 Hz Prime|
|50 Hz Standby||1000 kW/ 1250 kVA Model:C1000 N6|
|50 Hz Standby||1000 kW/ 1250 kVA Model:C1000 N6C|
|50 Hz Standby||1000 kW/ 1250 kVA Model:C1200N5C|
|50 Hz Standby||1160 kW/ 1450 kVA Model:C1160N5C|
|50 Hz Standby||1200 kW/ 1563 kVA Model:C1250 N6|
|50 Hz Standby||1350 kW/ 1688 kVA Model:C1350 N6|
|50 Hz Standby||1400 kW/ 1750 kVA Model:C1400 N6C|
|50 Hz Standby||1400 kW/ 1750 kVA Model:C1400N5C|
|60 Hz Prime|
|60 Hz Standby|
GENERATOR SET CONFIGURATIONS