- Exhaust emissions – Lean burn technology provides exhaust emissions levels as low as 1 g/hp-hr NOx.
- Cummins® heavy-duty engine – Rugged 4-cycle lean burn gas combustion engine utilizing full authority electronic engine management and monitoring.
- Permanent magnet generator (PMG) – Offers enhanced motor starting and fault clearing short circuit capability.
- Alternator – Several alternator sizes offer selectable voltage and temperature rise with low reactance 2/3 pitch windings; low waveform distortion with non-linear loads, fault clearing short-circuit capability, class F or H insulation (see Alternator Data Sheet for details), bearing and stator RTDs and anti-condensation heater. Mechanically strengthened for use on utility paralleling with unreliable grid.
- Control system – The PowerCommand 3.3 generator set control is standard equipment and provides total genset system integration including full paralleling capability in grid or load share mode, precise frequency and voltage regulation, alarm and status message display, AmpSentry™ protection, output metering, auto-shutdown at fault detection and a user interface panel installed onto the genset. Optional remote operator panels are also available.
- Cooling system – The generator set is equipped with the capability of interfacing with a remote radiator or heat exchanger.
GENERATOR SET SPECIFICATIONS
|Frequency||50Hz | 60Hz|
|50 Hz Prime|
|50 Hz Standby||1250 kW/ 1563 kVA Model:C1250 N6C|
|50 Hz Standby||1540 kW/ 1925 kVA Model:C1540N5C|
|50 Hz Standby||1700 kW/ 2125 kVA Model:C1700 N6|
|50 Hz Standby||1750 kW/ 2188 kVA Model:C1750 N6C|
|50 Hz Standby||1750 kW/ 2188 kVA Model:C1750N5C|
|50 Hz Standby||2000 kW/ 2500 kVA Model:C2000N5C|
|50 Hz Standby||2000 kW/ 2500 kVA Model:C2000 N6C|
|60 Hz Prime|
|60 Hz Standby||1540 kW/ 1925 kVA Model:C1540 N6C|
GENERATOR SET CONFIGURATIONS